Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blue Genie Baazar

My friend Heather and I went to the Blue Genie Christmas Bazaar, which is held in November and December and features Austin/Texas artists and their handiwork. We went after work and that meant Morey came with us. He was quite patient because shopping/browsing is one of his least favorite activities. Thankfully it was large enough to have space for us to easily navigate without being in everyone's way.
In keeping with the spirit of "Keeping Austin Weird" there were several random animal statues throughout the bazaar. I wondered if Morey would be hesitant about approaching them, but he didn't even seem to notice their animal-like shapes. Still, I couldn't resist the opportunity to have Morey's picture taken with this baby elephant!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment