Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, December 6, 2013

All Play and No Work makes Morey Tired!

The rest of Morey's visit with his grandma and aunt was filled with fun adventures including a walk in the park, a trip to the schoolyard down the street where we play ball on the weekends, snuggling, treats, and lots of attention!

Morey is not used to such an active schedule and he slept well each night!


 


Morey got to sleep with Grandma in our guest room. Note to self: black sheets and yellow dog hair are not a good mix!

 
 
On the day our guests left we took them to the airport and then went to work. When we came home that night I noticed that Morey was not with me in the living room and assumed that he had gone in my room and jumped on my bed to go to sleep which he is usual routine when I stay up later than he wants to. When I went in my room to check, he wasn't there but I noticed that the guest room door was open. I peeked my head in and there was Morey- sleeping on the guest bed as if waiting for Grandma to arrive!
Morey doesn't understand about things like fall breaks, visits, and airplanes but he does understand habits and patterns so he was following the same routine as the past several nights. Worn out from all the excitement, he sleepily looked up at me wondering why I was disturbing his slumber but willingly relocated to my room for the rest of the night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment