Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Good Bye!

When I travel and leave my faithful pooch behind, he sometimes stays with my boss and her family. Unfortunately, she is moving this month and so Morey recently had his last visit with the Wolfes. I got a full report that he and their dog Lucy immediately recognized each other and that they spent a lot of time over the weekend romping outside after their antics got a little crazy for inside. Their two year old daughter liked Morey and he was more interactive with her than the last time he had visited (he seems more comfortable with kids once they get a little older). Our office made a scrapbook for my boss to take with her and of course Morey had to contribute. And, as his sign says, he is going to miss being part of the Wolfe pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment