Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hoarding Habit

Last week I saw one of Morey's balls roll under the couch in my office and decided to get it out. It is an effort for me to get on the floor, especially at work, so I don't do it very often. Once I got on the floor I burst out laughing because there was not one ball under the couch, but 10! I have a stash of balls in my office, most of my bags, and in my car and I had noticed recently that these stashes were running low. Now I know why! Although Morey should have been happy to have 10 balls to play with, he seemed a little upset that I had found his secret hoard of tennis balls!

I shared this story on Facebook and then came across the picture below. I think Morey may be interested in a long distance relationship with Missy!

No comments:

Post a Comment