Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treat

I always enjoy having trick or treaters at our house because it is really the first time I have lived in a neighborhood where more than 5 kids come by. It's fun to see their costumes and how they take the candy- whether they carefully pick one piece or reach in and grab a handful.

Last year Morey came to the door with me the first few times and then quickly lost interest when no one came in or gave him attention. This year I decked him out with his hat and bandana and he came with me to answer the door. It was fun to see his reaction to the costumes. One kid had a giant horse head on and Morey couldn't figure what it was. He stood in the doorway and stretched out sniffing the person and looking at the head, obviously trying to figure out what he was seeing. Other costumes that interested him were a gorilla and werewolf.

Morey was a good sport to put up with what he thought was a Halloween trick but I gave him plenty of treats in return!






No comments:

Post a Comment