Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Indiana Friends

 I hadn't seen my family since Christmas so I decided to make a trip back home in April. Part of the reason I came home in April was to attend Rugby Nationals which were in Louisville. I decided to leave Morey in Indiana with my mom so he could have some special time with just his Grandma and aunts as well as his canine friends. He definitely had more fun than hanging out a a gym for three whole days!

One of my mom's dogs is a rescued shih tzu. He is now blind and deaf so he requires some special care but he has adjusted well and still enjoys life. He loves to cuddle with other dogs and Morey was happy to oblige. Neither one of them has issues with personal space as you can tell!

 It rained several days while I was gone but that didn't keep Grandma from playing ball with Morey! He probably enjoyed getting to play ball and "swim" at the same time!

 Jamie Young's golden Yuma was also visiting that week and it was fun to spend time with her. Yuma is kind of like Morey's aunt since she was there when he was born and helped to teach him appropriate dog manners as a young pup. She is ten years old now but you would never know it by how she looks or acts.
Yuma likes beds too so Morey had a little competition in getting the prime spot. I hope there weren't any humans who were planning on sleeping in that bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment