Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bluebonnets

Spring time in Texas means bluebonnets! They grow wild pretty much everywhere- along highways, in fields and pretty much anywhere they can take root . It is tradition for people to have pictures taken with them, their kids, spouses, dogs, etc. in the bluebonnets. Often the best fields are not exactly accessible so I have not engaged in this springtime ritual in the past. However, our agility field, which has a large play area attached to it, had a beautiful display of bluebonnets and some other wildflowers so I decided to take some pics before one of our practice sessions.

Relaxing in the bluebonnets


Handsome Morey

Why must I put up with this...?

Fine, I'll look at the camera if we can get this over with!

When are we going to play??

No comments:

Post a Comment