Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

December 29th is a special day for my ICAN dogs. It was Jessie's birthday and she would have been 10 this year. Although she is missed every day, her presence is especially missed on special days and holidays. Her birthday was even more of a reason to spoil and pamper her and she loved the attention.

December 29th, 2010: My two wonderful ICAN dogs
December 29th (2010) is also the day I brought Morey home to be my service dog. It was fun to go back and look at pictures from that day as well as look back at the first few posts on this blog.












 We've been through a lot together over the past 4 years and I am looking forward to what 2015 will bring our way!

December 29th, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment