Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Jamie and Morey
 For New Year's we went up to my grandparents house in northern Indiana. Morey and I were hoping to see some snow but this was as close as we could get:
I remember snow being fun...
They live in an apartment on the campus of a senior living/graduated care campus. It was fun to see how each resident had decorated outside their door. Morey liked this poinsettia he found outside my grandparents' door.
 My grandparents have traveled a lot and have collected a lot of nice items from the places they have visited. A lot of these items are very fragile and are displayed around their apartment. They have a shih tzu which is a perfect size for their apartment. A big lab is not the perfect size. One swipe of a tail or turn of a head could clear a table quite easily and so Morey spent a good deal of time laying in their laundry room. He had a bed, bone and water in there but he wasn't the center of attention like he usually is! Still, he was the perfect guest and behaved perfectly (as usual!).

 We stayed up until midnight which Morey did not appreciate. At home he usually goes to bed around 9pm whether I do or not. We stayed in a hotel and he was more than ready to go to sleep when we finally got back to the hotel!

Do I have bags under my eyes?

Wake me up next year    

2014 was a sad and busy year for me. I am hoping 2015 will be happier and allow more time for fun things like keeping up with this blog!

May all of you have a wonderful 2015!
From Morey and Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment