Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Paparazzi Problems

In December a friend and I (and Morey of course) went to Austin's Trail of Lights, a holiday light display set up on a mile long path in Zilker Park.

I brought Morey's red and green antlers so he could be festive but soon after putting them on we were swarmed with people wanting to take pictures with him. As the line grew longer I realized people probably thought he was part of a display so the antlers came off for the rest of the evening so we could avoid the paparazzi! We were even approached by a professional photographer for the event who wanted to take a photo of us. I should have asked what she was going to do with it so I could have posted it here.  I guess you'll have to search the Internet to see if you can find the photo and share it here!

It was UT night and so I saw several co-workers and people I know from UT. One of my co-workers saw Morey before she saw me. It's hard to blend in when you are always accompanied by such a good looking dog!

The display was set up at the park where we often go to play and Morey was confused about why I wouldn't let him off leash. It took a while and a lot of stops and starts before he realized that he was going to have to walk nicely on the leash instead of getting to play.  I think the beauty of the displays was lost on him so he probably wondered why we came to the park in the dark and then didn't even play. Sorry Morey!

No comments:

Post a Comment