Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nationals

Rugby Nationals were at Louisville again this year so my mom and sister came down to watch. They brought Jessie so I could enjoy a few more days with her. It also worked out well because they could watch Morey while I was busy with my team instead of having him wait in the gym by himself.

We had a hotel suite so there was plenty of room for both the dogs and people. "Grandma" wanted to enjoy snuggling with the dogs on the couch so she brought a sheet to protect the couch from dog fur.
Enjoying time with my two favorite dogs!
The beds were really high and although Morey didn't have a problem jumping up on them, I figured Jessie wouldn't be able to make it. However, when she realized that Morey was getting my attention, she easily jumped up on the bed and took up residency, not wanting to miss out on her share of snuggling.

Jessie, aka "the Queen"
Morey attended several of our games decked out in his Texas Stampede gear. He even made an appearance on the court during half time and tried to win over one of the refs. Nice try Morey!

Our team ended up 8th in Division 1. There were some unexpected events that took place that contributed to that finish and if you're interested you can find out more from our team website: http://www.fearthesteer.com/.


All the excitement of being at Grandma's house and then coming to Nationals made Morey exhausted! He spent the next few days recovering from his "overdose" of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment