Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fun at Grandma's House

I haven't written recently not because I don't have anything to write about but because I haven't had time to sit and catch up here on all the exciting things that have been happening!

In March Morey and I went home to Indiana for the week before our National rugby tournament. It was nice to have a few days to rest and take a break from our usual hectic schedule. The weather was still pretty cold (at least for me!) so I spent a lot of time inside reading, sleeping, watching movies and generally being lazy. It was great! :) Morey, on the other hand, spent time playing with Jessie, snuggling with Grandma and one of his favorite activity- chewing antlers.





Since he is five years old now, Morey also got to have a spend a special overnight with Grandma because I went down to Nationals a day early. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more- Grandma or Morey!

No comments:

Post a Comment