Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Fun

I would like to say that Morey and I have been so busy having fun this summer that we haven't had time to update this blog. In reality, summer classes started in June and so our afternoons are spent in class and my evenings are spent doing homework. This hasn't left too much time for summer fun, but we have managed to fit in a few fun things outside of school.

We got a bit of a break on the 4th of July. Morey and I attended a neighborhood 4th of July festival and Morey went decked out in his patriotic lei. I had to run an errand on the way home and Morey got several compliments on his festive attire.

Then, just because I couldn't resist, I tried an alternative way of wearing a lei (Morey is so patient with me!)
The 4th is Morey's dogsitter's birthday, so we had to add a birthday hat to celebrate the occasion.
I think Morey was happy when the celebrations were over and he could go back to his normal attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment