Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lounging

I always make Morey wait to be invited to get up on my bed and he is usually pretty good about respecting that rule (the only exceptions are when I leave him alone or when I stay up too late and he goes to bed without me). I was reminded about the benefit of this when we went up to visit Sabaa in her room on the 45th floor. Morey saw the king size bed and immediately wanted up on it. He "asks" for permission by laying his head on the bed and looking at you.
 I am not sure if the picture captures it very well, but it is quite difficult to refuse. But Sabaa didn't give in and eventually Morey gave up. Instead, she let him up on the chair in her room.He seemed to enjoy having the paw rest.
 And then, because he is just too cute, Morey got to model Sabaa's hat. And I have to say, he looks quite dapper! What a life Morey leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment