Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Morey's Fans

There is one student I work with who has become one of Morey's biggest fans. After our initial meeting, she bought a toy for him. Yesterday when I went to check my mail box at work, she had left a dog-shaped gourmet biscuit for him. Does that count as getting fan mail?

Everyone at church was happy to see him back with me yesterday. When we were leaving after the Ash Wednesday service yesterday a woman came up to me and said "Every Sunday I love watching you during church. He looks up at you every few minutes with such an adoring look." That made me smile. When I first got Morey I felt like we "clicked" instantly, but the more we are together the more we are figuring each other out and the more connected we are becoming.

I get many compliments on Morey's looks and behaviors and I'm always quick to agree. He's my special boy and the more I'm with him, the more I love him. God certainly knew what He was doing when he put us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment