Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring has Sprung!

Texas Bluebonnets
In Texas spring comes early! (Technically the official start of spring is the same around the U.S. but the spring weather arrives in Texas earlier). The warm weather and budding plants makes me want to spend as much time outside as possible. It's impossible to capture the beauty of these days- warm sun, gentle breeze, vibrant colors- in a photo but I like to try to capture the memory of those feelings.

So for those who don't get spring weather until a little later, enjoy some of ours!


Morey sunning himself on the rocks

Morey "smiling"

Handsome Morey chilling in the grass

Roses growing in the yard

Morey on the deck
 It's nice to have more light in the evening- although I find myself heading to bed much later because I am outside so long and don't end up eating dinner until 8pm. Spring might be my favorite time of year as everything comes alive again!
Morey soaking up the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment