Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Making an Impact

I park in the same place at work everyday next to a grassy area where we usually spend time at the beginning and end of each day playing ball. The other day I was taking Morey out during lunch and an older gentleman came up to me and told me that he worked in the office building across from where I park. He said he can look out the window of his office and see us playing and that it makes him smile and gives him something to look forward to everyday. He said he wanted me to know how much that means to him and what a good dog Morey is. I thanked him for sharing that with me (only a little creeped out that now I know I am being watched as I go to/from my car each day!).

I know I have said this before but I am so humbled by Morey's ability to put a smile on people's faces and make a positive difference in their day- even from afar. I wish I could do the same simply by being my normal self! Morey is my service dog but he has touched so many lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment