Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

St. Patrick's Day

I heard on the radio that the average person spends $40 on their St. Patrick's Day celebration. I'm guessing a lot of that has to be alcohol since I am not sure what other expenses are usually associated with St. Patrick's Day. This year I went all out and spent $3 dollars on a shamrock headband and tiny green sequined top hat. I consider it money well spent to complement Morey's green sequined bowtie!
 As usual, Morey was tolerant of his accessorizing and associated photo shoot. I think the green treats made it a bit more tolerable for him!

For those wondering, the reason Morey is sitting in the chair is because that's the only way I can take a picture of both of us. When he sits in the chair it puts us both at the same height.

 Apparently Morey wasn't trained how to properly sit in a chair!

Morey heard that if you don't wear green you might get pinched. Even though he has green dog bones on his collar he left the bowtie on most of the day just to be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment