Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bed Battles

Big dog in small bed
Camilla came over for another visit and she brought her own dog bed with her. Morey is used to all the dog items (beds, bones, toys, bowls, etc.) being for him so I don't think he understood that this bed was for Camilla.

I put her bed on the floor in my room and the next thing I knew Morey was in her bed and Camilla was laying on my bed! Big dog in small bed, small dog on big bed!

Small dog on big bed




Morey didn't look too comfortable so I told him to jump up on my bed with Camilla. We were all cozy with 2 dogs and me in my bed!




Morey in Camilla's small bed
On the day Camilla was going home I moved her bed out to the living room so I wouldn't forget to pack it. A minute later I looked over and Morey was once again cramming himself into her bed! Meanwhile, Camilla was lounging on his dog bed with more than enough room!

I'm not sure if trading beds was an agreement between the dogs or if Morey was trying to claim her bed as his own, leaving Camilla to take the empty (and much larger) bed.
Camilla in Morey's large bed
               I finally convinced Morey to move to the couch where he had plenty of room to stretch out!



No comments:

Post a Comment