Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, August 12, 2016

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Even though it is the summer Morey and I still have to go to work at UT. The pace is much slower than during the academic year which is a nice change from the usual busyness of our office. But for Morey, not a lot changes in his workday routine.

He eats breakfast in the office when we arrive and then takes his morning nap. He'll often come out for a quick hello or some attention if a co-worker stops by my office and then it's back to napping until our afternoon break. If I have a meeting out of the office he'll come with me and finish his nap during the meeting. Poor Morey has such a rough life!

 Morey's favorite napping spot in my office is under my desk. I have a corner desk so there is plenty of room for Morey to stretch out.
 Occasionally Morey has a very active dream that involves toe twitching, lip licking or sometimes even whimpering or barking. My co-workers can sometimes hear him from their offices!


 The other day the fire alarm went off so Morey and I got to hang out in the stairwell (our area of refuge) while everyone else evacuated. We used the opportunity to do some training although Morey was slightly distracted by the continued blaring alarm.

Look at that furrowed brow!

No comments:

Post a Comment