Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, August 12, 2016

Homemade Jump at the Home Depot

Morey is enjoying his agility classes so much that I wanted to build some equipment for us to train at home. I figured a good place to start would be Home Depot to buy some PVC pipe and connections to build a jump. I was picking out pieces I thought I needed when a very helpful employee named Sandra came over and asked if I needed help. She pointed out a different piece that would make the jump more stable and then she offered to cut the PVC pipes to the size I needed. I wanted to test out my idea to see if it would work so I was grateful for her help so I could test it out in the store rather than going home and realizing I needed to do something different.


Sandra was excited about the jumps and wanted to test them out to see how Morey liked them. I was a little concerned about having him jump on the slippery floor but had him try it a few times.



We are looking forward to practicing agility at home and perhaps building more equipment thanks to our Home Depot friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment