Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Football Season!

Even after 5 years in Texas I am still surprised by the level of intensity and importance placed on football in Texas. Football is not really that interesting to me but I do try to pay attention to the Longhorns just so I can be somewhat intelligent when the topic comes up at work. Morey joins in the fan experience by putting on his Longhorns for the first few minutes of the game, although as you can tell he is not the most enthusiastic fan either.

Morey and I help train the Fan Services student staff who work at the UT Athletics events. Morey does his part by demonstrating how a good service dog should behave at such an event- by laying down and taking a nap. He feels that is a much better use of time than watching people play football!

No comments:

Post a Comment