Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Assistant Gardener

Our summer garden is mostly dead which means it is time to plan our winter garden (broccoli, lettuce and cabbage). That first requires fresh soil and so Morey and I made a trip to Home Depot to buy some dirt. I don't think Morey was very happy to share his seat in my car with garden soil!

Unfortunately Morey can't help move the bags of soil so it was up to me to transport them from my car to the backyard. I consider it part of my work out program because the bags are pretty heavy. Morey's job is to drag the empty bags to the trash and help carry garden tools back and forth. He can also carry the hose which is helpful. It makes Morey so happy to have work to do and he will proudly wag his tail while retrieving items and then go into the "golden wiggle" when he hands it off to you. It is fun to see Morey enjoy doing his job!

No comments:

Post a Comment