Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Fun!

July was a busy month! I went on three different trips and was only home in Austin for 14 days during the month. Morey joined me on two of the trips and seemed to enjoy his summer vacations! Although May and June were exceptionally rainy, July was exceptionally dry. I left for Indiana right before the 100 degree weather hit which is just fine with me!

Even though it wasn't 100 it was still plenty hot. I got out Morey's pool and let him "swim" (splash around). He was a little confused because he always hears that everything is bigger in Texas but that is definitely not true of his swimming pool! Maybe next year we can upgrade to a bigger version!

              Being in water is about the only way to enjoy being outside when it is hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment