Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, July 31, 2015

Visiting Grandma

Our last trip of the month was to go back home to Indiana. The weekend before I had gone to San Diego and had left Morey behind so when I started repacking my suitcase (I didn't even bother putting it away since I was only home for 4 days between trips) he started to get nervous. When it was time to go and he realized he got to come he became very excited!

On our first flight both of the women sitting next to me asked if they could take Morey's picture. I never mind if people take pictures of Morey so I said yes. One of the women then texted her husband "You'll never guess who I am sitting next to on my flight. I will send you a picture." I can only imagine what he must have been thinking as he waited for the picture to arrive!

It was quite nice to step out of the airport in Indiana and not immediately feel sweaty. Summer is a good time of year to come visit Indiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment