Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Skype

I frequently Skype with my family on the weekends. While my family always wants to see Morey he usually doesn't show too much interest in the computer screen. Last week though my family was watching Declan, one of my first service dogs in training, who is now 11 years old. When Morey heard me using my "special" voice with Declan he came right over to see what was going on. Although he doesn't appear to be able to see people on the screen I could tell he recognized Declan as a dog and was very interested in watching him.




I could also tell that Declan recognized my voice and was trying to find me in the computer. It was cute to see him remember me and want to find me but sad because I knew he doesn't understand the concept of video chatting. Declan is a fun dog and although a "virtual visit" isn't nearly as good as seeing him live it was definitely better than nothing! Hopefully Morey and I will have a chance to visit with him next time we are back in Indiana!
Declan

I can hear you but where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment