Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Morey the Model?

The other day I stopped by a store to do some shopping. The moment you went through the door you were greeted by a display of a man, woman, and child modeling summer clothes. There was also a dog as part of the display and I wondered how Morey would react when he saw it.

At first sight, Morey stiffened and became very alert, probably surprised to see another dog in a store, especially one without a vest on! ; ) After a second or two of evaluating the situation, Morey seemed to figure out that the dog wasn't real and cautiously approached it just to confirm his assessment.

When I explained that the dog's purpose was to attract attention and look cute, Morey thought that sounded like a pretty good gig to him. I'm going to have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't dump me for a modeling career!

What do you think, does Morey has a future in modeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment