Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Party Animal...or Not!

Morey is not a late night guy. At home he likes to head to bed around 9pm. Even though I let Morey take naps throughout the day while we were at camp, he was still far behind the amount of sleep he was used to. On Saturday night we were done playing and so we were having a late night party. At 1am Morey came over to me and just stared at me, usually a sign that he needs to go out. I took him out and five minutes later he was doing it again. He obviously was wanting something so I took him back to our room. He immediately ran over to the bed and curled up on it, as if to say “Finally! Now turn off the lights so I can get some sleep!” I obliged him and went back to the party while Morey went to sleep. Apparently he wasn’t interested in working overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment