Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

On the Road Again

This weekend was our 3rd rugby tournament in 4 weeks. Luckily it was in Dallas which meant we could drive. So, once again we loaded up and hit the road. I had an evening work meeting and we left after that. And when I say loaded up, I mean we really loaded up. Thankfully one of my co-workers helped because I'm not sure I could have done it on my own. I was riding with a teammate and we put 3 rugby chairs (with 12 wheels), two everyday wheelchairs, Jeff, me, and Morey, and all our gear in his minivan. Needless to say, we were pretty cozy for a 3 hour trip that ended up lasting for 4.5 hours after accounting for all the traffic and construction!

When we arrived at the hotel at midnight, Morey was really tired-it was definitely past his bedtime. While I unpacked my roommate invited him up on her bed, which he did and then promptly went to sleep. And he stayed there the whole night! When it comes to our sleep schedules Morey and I don't mess around!

No comments:

Post a Comment