Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Shopping for a Service Dog

Morey trying out the bed options at Costco
It is challenging to shop for your service dog when they are with you all the time! This year Morey needed a new dog bed and Costco has big comfy beds at reasonable prices. They had a number of different choices when it came to style, fabric and color so I let Morey pick out his favorite. After letting him get on the bed in the store to try it out he didn't want to get off of it! I explained that we couldn't take it home unless he let me carry it to the front of the store to buy it. I had to make two trips into the store- once to buy the dog bed since that was the only thing I could carry and once to buy the other things I needed!
Morey's new bed was just right!
 It doesn't usually get very cold in Texas but that day it was only in the 20s! As soon as I got home I put his new bed on top of his old one (creating a double decker dog bed) and Morey settled in for the afternoon. He looked so cozy I almost wanted to join him!
All curled up for an afternoon nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment