Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Road Trip to Houston

We had just gotten back to Austin from our Thanksgiving trip and it was time to pack and hit the road for our next trip! Our destination was Houston where I was going to be playing in a rugby tournament so once again my rugby gear was along for the ride. As you can tell, Morey was less than thrilled to have to share his space with or luggage!






 On road trips I bring a cushy inflatable bed for Morey to lay on at the gym. He is very good about staying on his spot while I am busy playing rugby.
 Morey got to meet a CCI yellow lab named Ty who belonged to one of the other athletes. We gave the dogs some time to run around the gym before or after the games since they both were feeling a little cooped up.








Morey enjoyed the king bed at the hotel! Even though it seems like he sleeps all day at the gym I don't think he gets very good quality of rest so he made the most of the bed at the hotel!
 In case you are wondering, you can fit 2 people, 2 wheelchairs, 1 rugby chair, 4 wheels, 3 bags and a dog into a Mazda 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment