Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, November 4, 2016

Happy Halloween!

On Halloween Morey and I had to report for Jury Duty. To make a long story short, I was excused immediately after arriving because (as I found out later) the courtroom wasn't accessible. This is the busiest time of year for us at work so I was glad to be able to go back to work but I was annoyed that I was basically being denied the opportunity to participate in my civic duty just because I used a wheelchair. I guess that is a battle I will fight another time!

The good news was that while Morey couldn't wear his costume at Jury Duty he could definitely wear it at work! As you might imagine, he got lots of compliments by everyone who saw him!





 One of my co-workers also dressed up for Halloween. We joked that Vanessa the witch would make the students cry and then Morey would be the one to make them smile!
Morey found out that his hat could double as an eye mask and hide him the camera flashes from all his paparazzi! He didn't realize that it makes him even more adorable when he plays hard to get!
We went to visit one of Morey's biggest fans in her office. She has a nice comfy couch and asked if Morey could jump up on it to get a better background for the photo! Morey didn't mind this one bit and he make himself quite comfortable!

I love seeing how Morey puts smiles on people's faces. He loves the attention he gets when he wears costumes so it seems to balance out for him! Despite the lack of costume planning, Morey's Halloween seemed to be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment