Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Free Sample

Morey and I shop at Costco on a regular basis. They often have free samples of their products and you can practically have a full course meal if you go at the right time. Whenever I try a sample of any cooked food Morey leans close to get a better whiff. He knows he doesn't get people food but it must smell pretty good to him. I always explain they that don't have doggie samples so he can't try any.

However, the other day when we went to Costco they actually did have free samples for dogs! They were giving out individual packs of Canine Cuisine to take home to your dog. I let Morey sniff each of the flavors and based on the length of time he sniffed filet mignon seemed to be his favorite. We brought it home and are saving it for a special occasion. Morey is glad Costco values their canine customers as much as their human ones!

 The Costco lady seemed a bit amused by how excited I was about the free sample...somehow I bet we got mentioned in the break room!

No comments:

Post a Comment