Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, September 20, 2013

Lost and Found

On our way through security at the San Diego Airport, the TSA agents took our bags to put them through the security screening while we went a separate way to be patted down. We then collected our items and went on to our gate. A few minutes later, a TSA agent came up to us and said “I think your dog lost this.” and held out a tennis ball! I usually keep a tennis ball in the side pocket of my backpack and it must have fallen out while going through security.

It made me laugh  to think that they had figured out who it belonged to (who else travels with a tennis ball?) and then made the effort to find us in the terminal! Morey has a huge collection of tennis balls at home so he wouldn’t have missed that one, but I appreciated their effort to make sure that Morey was reunited with his tennis ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment