Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter Celebration

Morey's Grandma sent him (and me) an Easter package. Morey wasn't too interested at first as I opened the box, but once I unwrapped the duck he came right over. He played with it for a few minutes, enjoying the crinkle sound it makes when you bite its body. Then as I started unwrapping the next item he came over to see what other fun stuff was going to come out of the magic box. The answer was his own little Easter basket with two eggs filled with heart and bone-shaped meat treats. They had a very pungent aroma and Morey was intrigued. He offered several different commands to try to "earn" one of the delicious morsels. I let him sample a few and then went back to the box to open my surprises. Morey looked each one over carefully, trying to see if he got anything else. I guess that's what happens with only children/granddogs-they assume all the presents are for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment