Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sleepy Morey



After all this excitement, Morey was worn out at the end of the day. We were watching a movie when all of a sudden I look over at Morey. He had carefully positioned himself so his head was cradled on a pillow that had ended up on the floor. I asked my mom and sister if they had posed him that way and they both said no. Morey is a creature of comfort who has gotten spoiled by sleeping in my bed and apparently he now requires a pillow as well!

Since we were still up with the lights on and Morey was obviously trying to sleep, my sister was generous and decided to let Morey use her sleep mask. He seemed to appreciate the darkness and I could just imagine him asking for ear plugs or asking us if we wouldn't mind keeping the noise level down since he was trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment