Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Change is in the Air

Once again I have heard our fans clamoring about what Morey and I have been doing lately. But this time, my lack of writing is because we have been too busy, not too boring, to post updates. The past few weeks have been rather eventful for us! Here's some of what we've been up to recently...

Our office at work is moving to a new location down the hall and so I had to pack up all my office "stuff". Morey was curious about all the boxes but began to get concerned when I started packing. He hunkered down on his bed and watched while I packed up all my stuff. I was also packing for my trip back to Indiana and so the packing continued at home. By his panting and pacing I could tell Morey was stressed, so we took frequent breaks for play and ball time.

My sister, Morey's"aunt", flew down to Austin so she could drive back to Indiana with me. When she came to my office, Morey recognized her immediately. He has a special wiggle and bounce that he only does for certain people and he did it for her. It's amazing how dogs recognize people they know, even after months of being apart.

The next day I had to work, but Morey got the day off to stay home with his aunt. I think he liked not waking up early and being able to sleep late. Lazy boy! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment