Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, September 9, 2016

Working Overtime

The start of the semester means the staff in our office participate in various events around campus to promote our office and the services we provide to students. Most of these events involve tabling- setting up shop with our handouts and brochures and talking to students about the work that we do.

I was tabling at an evening event for incoming Latinx students and settled Morey under the table. After setting up my material I went around to the front of the table to see how it looked. I had to laugh when I saw the tip of Morey's nose sticking out from underneath our tablecloth. I guess he found the air under the table a bit stuffy or perhaps he was silently protesting having to work overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment