Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Independence Day

July 4th was such a hot day that we mostly stayed inside out of the heat but we still managed to be festive and patriotic! Morey of course had to wear his red, white and blue lei!














At night a lot of our neighbors were setting off fireworks and at first Morey didn't really seem to mind. Then I decided to go outside and see if I could see any of them and Morey snuck out with me. Our next door neighbors were setting off some pretty big fireworks and when Morey saw the light and heard the noise he panicked. He crouched low and looked around frantically so I quickly opened the door and let him inside. The rest of the evening he was nervous and scared. I felt really bad for letting him get scared since he has never had any fear issues before. I will definitely be more careful when we are around fireworks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment