Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Monday, June 27, 2016

Pushing Buttons

One of Morey's favorite jobs is pushing the automatic door buttons. He knows that pushing the button is supposed to open the door and if the door doesn't open he will keep pushing the button again until the door opens. The building where I work has five different entrances with automatic door buttons and Morey knows where they all are. Since I don't use a leash with Morey I can send him to open the door from quite a distance.

 Below are some short videos showing Morey opening the different doors at my office building. Enjoy!

Don't you wish you were that enthusiastic about going to work in the morning?? As you can tell, Morey can multi-task by holding a ball in his mouth and opening doors at the same time! Because I arrive at work at 7am before our office technically opens I don't usually put Morey's vest on him in the morning. But that doesn't affect his ability to do his job!

 
This is actually a double set of doors so Morey has to push two buttons for us to get inside
 
  Leaving work at the end of the day. This button is lower than the others so Morey doesn't have to do an "up" in order to touch the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment