Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Monday, June 27, 2016

Back to Reality

After spending three and a half weeks away from Texas Morey and I finally returned back to Austin and started the process of adjusting back to reality. I think it was tough for both of us! It was in the 90s when we got back and neither Morey nor I were prepared for the heat or to go back to work!

Morey was happy to see my roommate and all his toys. One night shortly after we returned I went in my room and found Morey laying on my bed with his bunny toy right next to him. Maybe next time Morey will bring his bunny with him when we go on a trip!
A number of people commented on how fit Morey looked. He was getting a lot of exercise at Grandma's with all the ball chasing, toy tugging and swimming and I think it toned him a bit more than his "desk job". I will have to switch up his activity schedule so he can keep that nice lean look and muscle mass he built up at Grandma's Boot Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment