Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Puppy Bowl!

Morey has taken a liking to watching TV that involves dogs or animals. The other night Marmaduke (featuring real dogs) was on TV and he watched most of it. I turned the volume down and was doing some work on my computer but Morey kept watching.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday but it is also the day of the Puppy Bowl. I thought Morey might enjoy watching it and he definitely did!
 
At first he watched from the couch but he soon got much more involved in the puppy antics
 
Somehow a picture just couldn't capture Morey's interest in the Puppy Bowl so I caught some on video. As you can tell, he wanted to participate and was disappointed when I told him he was too old to be in the Puppy Bowl.
 
 
I think next year Morey will host his own live Puppy Bowl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment