Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed??

I recently had the opportunity to compete in the Endeavor Games, a sports competition for people with physical disabilities located at Oklahoma Central University. I went to compete in handcycling and track which were both new competitive sports for me. I didn't have any competition in my class so I came in first in all the events I finished. It was a fun weekend and great experience!

Because the events were outside, I left Morey at home in Austin. At rugby tournaments I can leave him in the gym while I play and still keep him in eyesight, but it would have been a bit more difficult to keep tabs on him on the course of the 20k and too hot to leave him outside at the track.

 When I got home, this is what I found waiting for me. I felt like Goldilocks asking "who has been sleeping in my bed?" Apparently Morey took advantage of having the entire bed to himself and decided to cozy up in the covers. I hope he slept well!

No comments:

Post a Comment