Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bath Helper

During some of the nice weather (referenced in a previous post), I took Morey to the dog park for some playing and swimming. The water was still a little chilly so most dogs were playing instead of getting in the water. Not Morey! He jumped in again and again after his ball and didn't seem to notice the water temperature. There was a golden retriever who was also enjoying the water with him and when I saw all the beautiful long golden fur dripping with water and mud, I was thankful for Morey's short coat!

After swimming, Morey is subjected to a bath. Although he tries to hide once he realizes what is about to happen, he is very cooperative when he realizes he can't escape. Bathing Morey is not the easiest thing for me and I typically drop the shampoo bottle at least once. Of course, it usually falls where I can't reach it and Morey was very obliging to pick it up for me. What a good bath time helper!


No comments:

Post a Comment