Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Starbucks Snob?

We have had a couple of chilly days recently, so it finally feels like fall here. I love the feel of the crisp air in the mornings and evenings and have had to break out some of my favorite warm snuggly clothes to wear. It's also the weather for warm comfort food like chili, s'mores, and hot chocolate. Fall is my favorite season and living in Texas, I kind of feel cheated, so I have to make the most out of the limited experience!


While Morey and I were working Family Weekend with our friend and co-worker Heather, she went and got us hot chocolate and coffee. Morey was laying on the cold brick plaza the entire time and I'm sure he would have enjoyed a hot drink too. Sorry, Morey, no Starbucks for you!

(While I was taking this picture, the person working the table behind us asked if he could take a picture as well...Morey has paparazzi and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an offer from Starbucks wanting him to be their new spokesdog! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment