Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Morey's Mazda Part 1

I finally finished the last thing on my summer "to do" list: buy a new vehicle. My trusty reliable red van reached 181k + miles and after an expensive repair in April I knew it was time to start the search for something new. Because I travel with a lot of gear (Morey and various wheelchairs) it was important to find something that had plenty of storage space while still having options for transporting people.

After several months of looking and trying, I settled on a Mazda5, which is basically a mini minivan. It seats 6 and has sliding doors on the sides. The back 2 seats fold down to the floor if you want more storage space. I brought my new vehicle home on Friday and so far have been enjoying the feel of a vehicle that is smaller and easier to handle. Zoom zoom! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment