Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bowling

Morey had a new experience the other day when I took him bowling. Well, actually, I was going bowling and he came with me because it was too hot to leave him in the car. He was very good, as usual, but was quite interested in taking everything in. He seemed rather concerned by all the noise and also because I was doing something with a ball that didn't include him. He kept a close eye on me the entire time.
As you can see from the pictures, he started out guarding everyone's shoes under the table. As the evening went on, he kept creeping closer and closer to me until finally I called him over so he wouldn't be breaking his "Stay" command. Morey had already had a long day at work, had accompanied me to the gym, and was now joining me for an evening outing. I decided he deserved a break from a long day of work and so he got some belly rubbing privileges. That made everything all better!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment