Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Valentine's Day

Morey holding a Valentine rose in his mouth
When you aren't in a romantic relationship you can react to Valentine's Day in a variety of ways. I choose to celebrate by having fun with Morey (what's new?) and sharing his cuteness with the world. Key elements of our celebration included a headband with hearts, a velvet rose, a homemade valentine sign and plenty of tasty treats!

Once Morey had his Valentine's Day photo shoot I sent his photos to many of his fans I work with at UT. We also made the rounds of the folks who work in my building and it was fun to see how many smiles he brought along with him.

Morey holding a heart asking "Will you be my Valentine?"

 Morey and I enjoyed getting a Valentine surprise from Indiana. I got chocolates and Morey got a bag of heart-shaped salmon treats!
Morey makes me happy every day. He is such a special dog to me and I am happy to share him with others in my life who also recognize and appreciate his awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment