Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, May 20, 2016

To Grandmother's House We Go!

I was invited to go to Russia for ten days as part of a sports diplomacy program. The only way I felt comfortable going was because my mom agreed to watch Morey while I was gone. So, we both packed our bags and headed to Indiana so I could drop Morey off before heading to Russia.


 At first, Morey wasn't thrilled because we were packed in my car pretty tightly on the way to the airport. Traveling with my rugby gear and luggage isn't easy and when you add a dog to the mix I must look like a traveling circus (or the "dog and pony show" as my sister calls it).
I travel a lot with Morey and he doesn't usually know where we are going. But when I tell him "we are going to see grandma" he gets excited. He can recognize the Indianapolis airport and once we get up the jet bridge I tell him to go find grandma and he starts running! It's kind of fun to have him pull me through the airport but I actually have to be careful because he gets going so fast! This time I was able to capture his enthusiasm on video. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment