Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to Reality

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and that was true of our summer vacation in Indiana. We left the 80 degree weather in Indiana to go back to Austin's 100+ degree weather. Summer is not my favorite time of the year to live in Texas!

On our first flight we sat next to a man who had had a stroke and had some speech difficulties as a result. He wanted to chat with me about Morey and seemed to enjoy it when Morey laid his head on his leg for part of the flight. Our other seat mate was an Asian man who did not have English as his first language. He also seemed interested in Morey and would smile and point to him whenever Morey moved or changed positions. As we landed and the man got ready to leave he pointed at Morey and said "He is a wonderful creation." I smiled and told him that I thought so too. Even though I think he might have meant creature, not creation, I liked his mix up.

Morey is special and even people who only know him for a short time can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment